When there is a matter of big transaction of money or the salaried person has to pay income tax directly from salary, PAN card No is helpful in this task. Income Tax Department of India has given this unique ID to each and every person eligible to pay taxes. Even the person holding bank account can apply for PAN Card. If you have applied for the Pan Card or the duplicate PAN Card you can get the inquiry about PAN card application status online from here. For this you will need to fill up the application no in the Pan Card status link. But if you have lost the receipt no, still you can search it by name and date of birth only. We will show you both the procedures over here.
Check Your Pan Card Status by Pan Card Enrollment No
· Open the official site of NSDL or UTI.
· Once you will open the site you will be displayed “Know Your Pan Status” link.
· Once you click on this link you will be asked to enter your Pan Card application no.
· Enter your application no and other required information in the form.
· Click on submit button.
· You are ready to see the current status of PAN Card now. Also see Pran number from the official website.
How to Check Pan Card Status by Name and Date of Birth
If you do not have your Pan Application no with you, don’t worry. You can still chase for the Pan Card process with entering your name and date of birth online.
· Go to the official site and click on the Know Your Pan Status link.
· Now here you need to enter the perfect details you submitted in the Pan Card application form.
· Like first name than middle name and then surname.
· Enter the same date/month/year you entered in the application process.
· Now click on submit button.
· Your application is accepted and now you are free to watch the NSDL Pan Card Status online.
We have shown you two ways of how to check the Pan Card status online. One with Pan Application No and second is without Pan Application No. It is the most convenient way to see the active process of Pan Card.